Setup CNC Mill Machinist – (Escondido, CA)
compensation: DOE: 21.00-30.00 HR.
employment type: Full-time
1st shift 6:00am to 2:30pm M-F
2nd shift is a 4/10 work week starting at 2:15 pm to 12:45 am M-Th
- 2+ years’ experience as a setup machinist on CNC mills
- Ability to read blueprints and GD&T symbols, and develop appropriate machining methods
- Ability to use inspection tools to verify part conformance
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Fanuc,Hass,and Okuma controls
- MASTERCAM experience is a plus
- Must pass a basic machinist knowledge and skills test upon interview
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, Flex
- 2 weeks annually Paid vacation; 3 weeks after 10 years and 3-day sick leave
- Please respond with your resume.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 4 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, please submit your resume to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants are required to take a skills assessment quiz.
Thank you for your interest in C&H Machine Inc, we look forward to meeting you!